WORDS ON MARBLE 8

GET READY TO GROW
           WELCOME GREETING FROM J-I (SITE FACILITATOR)
A warm welcome to all my guests and regular visitors to this site worldwide (Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia, Oceania- Antartica, the Americas/Carribeans). Special welcome to my United States and United Kingdom visitors. My England followers, I welcome you. Do try and go through my previous posts for more knowledge and also instructions on how to sign up and make comments here. I acknowledge your calls, sms and flash worldwide. I will appreciate those of you in Nigeria, if you drop your comments with your phone numbers here, so that you can be getting free bulletins and motivational words on your phone as customized sms. You can subscribe to receiving my posts on your email- go down the site to activate. Together, we are changing our world for good.
Watch out for my special independence post to everyone worldwide and  for my fellow Nigerian fans on Friday October 1st. Nigeria @ 50 must show good example to the world community. J-I (+2348036986103).

The slogan of the site facilitator is hereby unveiled today:
 “ J-I online world concept, reaching out to the unreached worldwide, both in words and in action”
                                                            THE EIFFEL TOWER

TOP QUOTES OF THE DAY BY DR ALEX OJUGBELI FROM LAGOS NIGERIA - CEO OF AIMS GROUP OF COMPANIES.

Change is the key to accelerated progress. If your pursuit is static, it will not evolve.
-Dr Alex Ojugbeli ( Lagos, Nigeria)

Delayed gratification can increase your gratuities in destiny
-Dr Alex Ojugbeli ( Lagos, Nigeria)


An achievement is a bondage. It obliges one to a higher achievement. Be dissatisfied today. Go for more achievements. Heaven will smile.
-Albert Camus UK &Joshua Osagie(The ancient City of Benin,Nigeria)

At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us.
-Albert Schweitzer

I don’t think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday.
-Abraham Lincoln

Fear defeats more people than any other one thing in the world.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

People with vision master the ability to see through to the heart of issues and investments. They value transparency.
-Robert Kiyosaki

If you want to understand today, you have to search yesterday.
-Pearl S.Buck

The begining of any government starts with education of our youths.
-Pythagoras 

MOTIVATIONAL WORDS ON MARBLE IS POWERED BY J-I CONCEPT (+2348036986103). J-I ONLINE WORLD CONCEPT, REACHING OUT TO THE UNREACHED WORLDWIDE BOTH IN WORDS AND IN ACTION. J-I PHILANTHROPIC FOUNDATION IS TO BE LAUNCHED SOON.

Comments